Configuring mail clients with cPanel email
After adding email accounts, you can use cPanel’s tools to configure your email client to access the account.
Go to http://coolexample.com/webmail, where coolexample.com is your domain name.
- Log in to your email address.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow any instructions or run any files that download to complete the configuration.
- If the mail client or device you want to use isn’t listed, you can use the Manual Settings listed toward the bottom of the page.