Cpanel Email Configuration for Android
Hello, This is a step by step tutorial on how to configure Cpanel email for an Android device. To configure email for Android you will need to the following:
- Access the email icon on your Android phone.
- Click on settings.
- In Account setup enter your full email address and password and select Manual setup.
- After selecting Manual setup you will select the account type we recommend .IMAP
- In Account setup change the server to mail.domain and verify that the port setting is correct then click next
- The out going should mirror the incoming server. We recommend the port setting 587
- Congratulations your email has been configured.
- The last step is the inbox checking frequency. Here you can sync your emails and set when to get Notifications.
Congratulations you have successfully configured your email for you Android phone.